With the way we live and travel now, Silver West Executive Transportation has set strict protocols, based on the recommendations of the CDC and WHO.
Based upon these recommendations and standards, we have strict guidelines set forth for all travel in a Silver West Executive Transportation vehicle. In addition to the standard thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with bleach-based disinfectant wipes following each ride, all company working areas are cleaned and disinfected daily.
Here are just a few of the new guidelines we have set in place in response to the new guidelines:
- We have removed all printed and reading materials from the seat-back pockets
- We no longer offer water or beverage offerings that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested.
- Our professional chauffeurs are equipped with hand sanitizers and adhere to proper hand washing protocols.
- Whether they are within contact of clients or not, employees are not allowed to work if they are not feeling well and are urged to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell.
- For the safety of our clients, we have revised the passenger counts on all of our vehicles.
Social Distancing Vehicle Standards
Our sedans passenger count have been revised to reflect a maximum amount of three guests riding in the car with one guest in the front seat and two in the back seat.
The SUVs in our fleet will now have a maximum of four guests riding in them for airport transfers and have five guests when we are doing shuttles with them.
Luxury vans in our fleet will now have a maximum of nine guests riding in them for both airport transfers and shuttles such as corporate and wedding shuttles.
Luxury mini buses will only have twelve guests riding in them for both airport transfers and shuttle trips.
Motor coaches will only have twenty-eight guests riding in them for all trips including airport transfers and shuttle trips.
Our responses and instructions related to COVID-19 are carefully measured and based on real-time factual information from our federal and local governments. These guidelines and standards are subject to change as new information on this global pandemic is discovered.